One of our most common routes is from Ayers Rock/Uluru out to Kings Creek Station. Accommodation and activity options available.
Flight Time: 45 minutes approx. each way
Rim Walk: 30 minute drive each way, 3 hour walk
ATV adventure tour: 4 hours
Minimum age for the ATV: 10 years
Flights depart in the early morning and get back in the evening before sunset.
Transfers throughout the day are all included.
- All Aussie Adventure Per Person
- Extra Ayers Rock Scenic 20 minute flight Per Person
All Aussie Adventure!
– Fly from Ayers Rock to Kings Creek Station
– Breakfast (included)
– 30 minute drive down George Gill Range
– Rim Walk (3 hours)
– 30 minute drive back to the station
– Lunch at the cafe (own cost)
– ATV adrenaline tour through the outback sand dunes (4 hours)
– Shower and snacks
– Fly back to Ayers Rock before sunset (scenic flight at Uluru optional added extra)
Fly from Ayers Rock airport out over the vast Lake Amadeus, before shortly landing at an outback dirt strip at Kings Creek Station. You then take a short 5 minute drive to the working cattle station cafe for a buffet breakfast at no cost.
After breakfast and a half an hour drive along the George Gill Range, you will experience the amazing views while completing the Rim Walk. For lunch, there is a cafe at additional costs, serving fresh sandwiches to camel burgers! After a short lunch break, you will get strapped in to the ATV vehicle for an adventure of a lifetime! You will be taken on a journey through magnificent Desert Oaks, cruise over rolling red sand dunes, pausing occasionally to take in the vast views and roaming wildlife. Once back from the ATV tour, you will have time to shower off all the red dust and grab a snack before heading back to Ayers Rock before the sunset.
Alice Springs departure:
Transfers to/from Alice Springs are also available. Please call staff to discuss.